Saturday, March 19, 2011

EPILOGUE:

This sermon is FANTASTIC!!!

A friend of mine and I were catching up and she shared with me a really cool story of a church in Birmingham, Alabama. Pastor David Platt or The Church at Brook Hills took an entire year and read through the Bible from cover to cover with his church. This immediately put the thought of Grandma Besch into my head. When I moved to Chicago, IL to start school, Grams always said it doesn’t matter what church you chose to go to, as long as they preach from the WORD OF GOD! As I continue to learn more about the Bible, I learn how much MORE there is to learn!

SO – Back to David and The Church at Brook Hills. After the church read through the entire Bible together, David gave this sermon: EPILOGUE: Re-Creation. It is one of THE BEST outlines I’ve ever seen of how and why the Bible fits together the way that it does along with the significance of WHY!



Basically, my words can’t do justice to this sermon. Just can’t do it! SO – PLEASE set aside some time and WATCH IT! Whether you’ve grown up in church or have never opened a Bible in your life – this message is FOR EVERYONE!

Here is the link to EPILOGUE (I would also recommend downloading the notes and then opening them and following along as you watch):

 http://www.brookhills.org/media/series/epilogue-re-creation/

I’d LOVE to hear your thoughts!

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend and, as always, coming along with me in my challenge to see God’s grace in your life today!