Tuesday, March 1, 2011

PROFILE OF THE LUKEWARM:

After a few weeks off from study, it was SO WONDERFUL to see the girls last night! We went over Chapter 4 from the book Crazy Love titled Profile of the Lukewarm.

What’s a Lukewarm Christian? WATCH FRANCIS’ SUMMARY HERE:



The chapter gives some very convicting examples that truly challenged me to reposition myself and where my priorities in my day-to-day living are! We expanded upon the quote from C.S. Lewis I posted yesterday in the book of Philippians where God unravels the topic of suffering. I wrote down a quote in my Bible from a sermon last summer and I just think it’s something really great to chew on today:

“If you are a Christian, this life is as close to Hell as you will ever experience and if you are a non-Christian, this life is as close to Heaven as you will ever experience.”

Where have you seen God’s grace in your life today?