Tuesday, March 15, 2011

NOTHING LIKE A MOTHERS LOVE:

Sending Mom back up north today and MAN AM I GOING TO MISS THAT LADY! I can't count the number of times I saw God's grace through her love while she was down visiting! We spent this past weekend on the west coast of Florida looking to see if that is a possibility for Mom and Dad at some point in the near future!

For those of you who don't know Momma Besch...She LOVES maps :o) Here she is this past weekend @ lunch showing me the golf course where Dad had his BEST round of gold in his entire LIFE (Ft. Myers, FL)! She really loves that guy!




It would be AMAZING to have them SO CLOSE! The request has been moved to the top of my prayer list - as I'm feeling a bit of the sting of loneliness this morning having to say goodbye to Mom.

I am SO thankful for her and the time we had together! The fight continues today and although I continue to wonder why God has me hear alone in South Florida, I am choosing to focus on all I have to be SO THANKFUL for.

Where have you seen God's grace in your life today?