Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I AM THANKFUL FOR...



THANKSGIVING has a whole new meaning this year!!!

Word's CAN NOT express how THANKFUL I am to be h.o.m.e! Mom, Dad and Courtney all came to pick me up from the airport last night. I was greeted with BIG hugs, which were needed with the 35 degree temperature! brrrrr.....

We had a great evening looking through a book I made for Mom and shared lots of laughter! Mom came plowing into my room this morning at 7:30am saying, "Yo, yo, yo (with arm motions)...time to get up!" Courtney made us pumpkin spice coffee and the gals put on some facial masks. We then all sat down to a yummy breakfast! What a great start to a low key family morning.

Mom and Sister dug right into speech...and on to a great day we go!

Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. Isaiah 12:2.

Where have you seen God's grace in your life today?