Monday, September 5, 2011

...GOOD MORNING

Good morning and Happy Labor Day.
I woke up bright and early this morning and felt like heading down to the beach to watch the sunrise. One thankful girl to be able to have access to something so beautiful every morning! Note to self; take advantage of this much more often.
I must invite you all to see what an amazing experience I had. It has something to do with another chair… for those of you who haven’t read my initial blog…feel free to click here to indulge in what inspired me to start my blog in the first place: INSPIRED (or if you just want a reminder :o)

I know it's not a coincidence, but He sure does continue to surprise me with how much He loves me!

I have my story today in photos:


Through the mangroves to watch the sunrise...

Where to sit to watch the sunrise? ...What do I see? ...


Another chair… left just for ME :o) …


A fantastic backdrop for morning devo…

Taking in a brand new day…

Thank you, God.


Absolutely thankful for God’s special reminders in our lives! He wants me here…in my chair…and I just can’t argue with that!

Where have you seen God’s grace in your life today?