Saturday, December 10, 2011

DAY #10: CONVERSATION AT CHRISTMAS

I apologize for missing day #9. I was at a conference Friday from 6p-midnight, today from 9a-8p and tomorrow we are at it again...

Words can not even begin to describe what I am experiencing at this leadership conference, but I wanted to prioritize Mom's prayer tonight. A reminder of God's steadfast devotion to hear each one of his children.

Today Ephesians was brought to our attention:

"And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have POWER together with all the saints to grasp how WIDE and LONG and HIGH and DEEP is the LOVE of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge - that you may be filled to the measure of the fullness of God" - Ephesians 3:17-19.


CONVERSATION AT CHRISTMAS: DAY #10 PRAYER -

Lord,

I come before you this evening in awe of our GRACE and your LOVE. You KNEW my Mom was going to be my Mom before you created both of us. While operating under your free will; we have seen the difference in doing life on our own. Trying to love the way the world wants us to love, instead of the selfless love (Mark 12:31) you came down to this earth to model for us. Today I want to again surrender the CONTROL. I am re-committed to letting go of the reins and TRUSTING that my life, Mom's life, our entire families life is IN YOUR HANDS. Your way is far better than mine. Mom's healing is not for me to try to orchestrate, but rather through prayer and thanksgiving, acknowledge that she is in your hands. Thank you for being THE Almighty Saviour.

Amen

Where have you seen God's grace in your life today?