Monday, December 12, 2011

DAY #12: CONVERSATION AT CHRISTMAS

After an amazing weekend of growth and learning, I couldn't think of a better reprieve then to spend the evening with some fabulous friends! I was reminded in conversation tonight with the girls of the prayer a friend back home is hoping for Mom.

Not only is he praying for that conversation at Christmas, but he also mentioned, "I hope your Mom talks your ear off this year!"...the thought just brings the biggest smile to my face every time I think about it!

SO...

CONVERSATION AT CHRISTMAS-DAY #12 PRAYER:

Lord,

Thank you for joy and laughter. Thank you for light hearted moments in the storms of life. Thank you for Cody and his high hopes of Mom's recovery! I just chuckle inside...thinking of all of this prayer for a conversation...oh how the whole family longs for it...and if that means Mom's going to TALK MY EAR OFF all next year, so be it!

Thank you for this hope, Lord! I feel a little lighter just laughing about it right now!



God is good, all the time. All the time, God is GOOD!

Amen.

Where have you seen God's grace in your life today?