Tuesday, January 18, 2011

CRAZY LOVE:

Monday night with the girls is always the BEST way to start off the week! We are just about to start a new study through a book called Crazy Love. I am so EXCITED about it that I had to share it with you! As we go chapter by chapter – I plan on taking the next 10 Mondays (and it may even bleed into other posts) to follow this book with YOU, too! So you may ask…what is this book all about and why do I care? Here’s a little taste of the introduction:



GOD IS LOVE. CRAZY, RELENTLESS, ALL-POWERFUL LOVE

Does something deep inside your heart long to break free from the status quo? Are you hungry for an authentic faith that addresses the problems of our world with tangible, even radical, solutions? God is calling you to a passionate love relationship with Himself. Because the answer to religious complacency isn’t working harder at a list of do’s and don’ts – it’s falling in love with God. And once you encounter His love, as Francis describes it, you will never be the same.

Because when you’re wildly in love with someone, it changes everything.

CLICK HERE to meet Francis Chan as he introduces his book:



Also, the website for the book (http://www.crazylovebook.com/) has videos that go along with each chapter adding thoughts and questions as you read along.  Definitely check it out of you are interested!

So, I invite you to come along with me on this study of Crazy Love. I continue to be blown away with God’s love for me and his grace that is just pouring out on me! The book is available on amazon.com ( http://www.amazon.com/Crazy-Love-Overwhelmed-Relentless-God/dp/1434768511/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1295355811&sr=1-1 )or at your local book store (http://www.lifewaystores.com/lwstore/product.asp?isbn=1434768511&mscssid=T7VFBDGCDTSJ8HFVQDBUTXDVCG8LCHN0 ).

Also, please let me know if you have any questions. And now my question to you, Where have you seen God’s grace in your life today?