Thursday, January 20, 2011

IN AWE:

Did anyone see the full moon last night? How amazing is it that no matter where we live, we ALL saw the SAME full moon last night! You all don’t seem so far away anymore :o)

I was out to dinner with a great friend and we both were talking about how AMAZING it was last night! I was up extra early this morning for my workout and the moon was still shining bright! JUST BEAUTIFUL! It reminded me of another fabulous video that goes along with the book I just can’t stop talking about, Crazy Love. Here is a video from the author on The Awe Factor of God!



Pretty awesome, huh? This reminded me of the quote from Brennan Manning about grace that was so inspirational in starting this New Year’s Resolution and the blog! “

" Our world is saturated with grace, and the lurking presence of God is revealed not only in spirit but in matter - in the flight of an eagle, in fire and water, in a rainbow after a summer storm, in Beethoven's Ninth Symphony, in a child licking a chocolate ice cream cone, in a woman with windblown hair. God intended for us to discover His loving presence in the world around us."

~Brennan Manning, The Ragamuffin Gospel.

On my way home from my workout one of my favorite songs came on the Radio by Jimmy Needham, I’m Yours to Take. This one just makes me HAPPY! I hope it starts your day off on the right note, too!




One thankful girl, signing off to another day FULL of God’s grace! Where have you seen God’s grace in your life today?